About Kathy Worthen
Realtor Serving Suffolk, VA and surrounding areas.
As an experienced real estate professional, I have enjoyed assisting sellers with resale and new home construction property. I pride myself in providing professionalism, timely and confidential service. As a military wife of 28 years living in Hampton Roads for over 35 years, my knowledge of the area will be a direct benefit to you.
I welcome the opportunity to assist you.Driven To Deliver Unrivaled Customer Service and Superior Market Knowledge that Exceeds Every ExpectationEMPLOYMENT
- REALTOR LICENSED IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA WITH GSH REAL ESTATE / PRUDENTIAL TOWNE REALTY / BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES TOWNE REALTY 2004 - PRESENT
- RANKS AMONG THE TOP 1% REALTORS IN THE HAMPTON ROADS AREA AND TOP 2% NATION WIDE
- ONE OF THE TOP BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES TOWNE REALTY REALTORS
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative, Luxury Collection Specialist, Military Relocation Specialist
- Thirteen years of experience in Real Estate including Relocation experience
- Member of the Christian Business League and Optimist Club of Portsmouth
- Completes an average of 50 transactions per year
- Recognized Military Relocation Expert, Husband retired Navy after 28 years
- Extensive experience with buyers, sellers, corporate, bank, and government sales of foreclosed and short sale properties.
- Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process. I am here to help you in any way that I can. My goal is make the process as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
- SAINT LEO UNIVERSITY
- BA Human Resource Administration; Sociology minor; Licensed LPN and CNA